Monday, June 05, 2006

And Now The Biggest Tip Of All

To speak effectively, you must not only read about speaking, you must practice it and you must observe great speakers in action.

You also need a basic understanding of speaking craft and the speaking business.

I've worked hard over the last few years to learn my craft and expand my skills and over that time searched for a seminar that would give me both skills and marketing information targeted directly at speakers and found few that met my needs

So I decided to create my own.

It's called Speak Your Way to Wealth and it will be held on August 18 and 19 in Newport Beach, California.

I'm really excited about how this has come together. We've brought together major speakers from all over the country to present. They'll cover everything from how you can create products and make money from back of the room sales to how to use storytelling in speeches, how to create great PowerPoint presentations, how to grow your business through speaking.

Check out the lineup at www.speakyourwaytowealth.com.

Check back here often because we will have updates on the seminar.

No comments: